I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sleep Text: Falsehoods

I texted three people last night in my sleep, and none of them responded.
To all three of them I said:

"I cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your falsehoods."

It was at 2:30am, so I'm not surprised no one responded.
I've never posted the ensuing morning conversations I have with the people I sleeptext, but some of them can be just as amusing as the sleep texts themselves.

One of the recipients of this text was my sister, Jesse.
This morning I had a short text conversation with her about it.
Jesse: "Hahaha!! Hey -you finally texted me in your sleep!"
Awake Me: "Sorry about that! I'm glad you knew it was in my sleep, and that I wasn't just strangely angry at you."
Jesse: She's an angry elf!
Me: Shut up you. At least I'm not the one telling falsehoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment